DFIM Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

EPP - Motivation

Motivation is needed in the area of Design. You need to have a passion to pursue your ambitions and thrive amongst the vast knowledge that can be gained from such a broad area. I was inspired to create my project as it had been an idea of mine for a while but I had no time or reason to partake in such a big project when there were no goals for me to achieve as such. When the opportunity arose for me to do this project I was glad to undertake the work. It includes all areas that interest me including film, design, sound editing, DVD creation. I have had to learn new programs and have gained experience as a result of this. I have achieved what I set out to do and am pleased with the resources that were available to me. I believe that any new experience has the potential of being useful at some point in your life, especially in such a involving field. Awards such as the YCN competition allow young people to get their ideas across, win a competition if their work is good enough, and even get contacted by a talent scout.